Maaflah post ini terpaksa ditunda beberapa hari atas sebab sebab yang tidak boleh dielakkan.
So, last Friday 8 July 2011 im having bowling training with my two 'competitors' :)
Well, im not trying to proud with this but
From the past game I dont even win once.
Alhamdulillah atas usaha yang kuat,
I win the game! Woah! I was like, 'Oh gosh, i dont believed that i just won the game!' HAHA.
By the way, this is the bowling's result :)
Ameer: (Round 1) 72 , (Round 2) 77 , (Round 3) 66 , (Round 4) 69 (Total = 284)
Amirz : (Round 1) 63 , (Round 2) 86 , (Round 3) 96 , (Round 4) 72 (Total = 317)
Muja : (Round 1) 72 , (Round 2) 63 , (Round 3) 75 , (Round 4) 82 (Total = 292)
Round Winner : Amirz (2 Round Wins)
Overall Points Winner : Amirz (317 Points)
--------------------------------------------------------
Oh ya! Its been around 1 month for photography-ing.
I'hv been taking a few random photos.
IF you want to see my graphy's photos, just look my AmirzGraphy's album at my Facebook Album :)
Thank you for see-ing my photos if you are already look at it :)
Do comment and do advice me about it.
Im willing to hear it :) Thank You!
#Im still a beginner :)
Sekian, Wassalam :)
amirzikri
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan