Selasa, Jun 21

Sweet Sunday.

Heyyo,
Well, last Sunday it was 19th June 2011.
It was an amazing day! :D
I was very happy!
Firstly, after end of the tuition class..
Im straight away go to KLCC with my family.
Im buying Liverpool VS Malaysia ticket :)
I was, damn! Im freakin happy!
(the ticket picture is not scan yet. i'll upload it later)
Then, we took out dinner.
Guess what? I ate all of this..
Actually there are the Subway's sandwich. But it already inside my stomach. HAHA.
My stomach like wanna explode!
Hell full!
After we take the lunch, we are going to my hometown at Hulu Langat.
There is one thing that I do.
Im disturbing these goose happy life.
Take a look at those goose.
This is happy life goose :)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

(: finfinfinfin :)

. dalam kolam ada ikan , cerita pelik saya sajikan .

ternampak kucing memakan ikan , kalau post saya membuatkan anda terasa harap maafkan :)