Khamis, Jun 9

Cuci Mata.

Heyyo,
I just came back from Kuantan, Pahang.
Well, we sent back my bro to his university.
While we are there, we had our vacation.
We stay up at Vistana Hotel.
I was.. WTH, its freakin many people -.-
Well, eventhough im happy there.
The only thing I do there is..
Cuci Mata.
HAHA. Well, kuantan got many beautiful girl :D
There is one girl when i was taking my dinner,
Malay girl but her eyes like Arabic girl's eyes.
And she keep looking at me!
HAHA, it was just looking each other.
But not taking her number phone or whatever.
Well, she with her family. HAHA.
Next, i saw one more girl at hotel.
Dammit, she is so beautiful! :)
HAHA, never mind.
Im still waiting her at KL there :)
right dear? Hee.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

(: finfinfinfin :)

. dalam kolam ada ikan , cerita pelik saya sajikan .

ternampak kucing memakan ikan , kalau post saya membuatkan anda terasa harap maafkan :)